Vacancy Announcement for the post of Associate Instructor
Position Title : Associate Instructor
Position Level : Position 9
Gross Salary ( Monthly) : Nu. 40,940 per month
Type of appointment : Initial contract for two years w.e.f. 1st February, 2020 with possibility of extension based on performance.
Minimum qualification : Class XII with Diploma in Music Education/Teacher Education
Other essential requirements
1. Must be able to play Dramnyen, Yagchen, Chiwang and Lim.
- Must have excellent command of written and spoken Dzongkha.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have experience of performing or leading performances at musical events/programmes.
- No Objection Certificate from employer, if currently employed.
Eligible candidates may apply to the Administrative Officer, Paro College of Education, Paro latest by 4:00 PM of 29th January, 2020 along with the documents mentioned below:
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form (Click Here)
- Academic Transcripts and Certificate of Class XII and Diploma (Music Education/Teacher Education)
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Experience certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) to confirm of having experience of performing or leading performances at musical events/programmes.
1.1 Carry out teaching workload in their area of specialisation;
1.2 Conduct practical classes in all levels of programmes of their expertise;
1.3 Assist in designing, developing and evaluating modules and training materials related to practical classes;
1.4 Assist in carrying out needs assessment of training programmes;
1.5 Supervise examinations, projects and assignments;
Research and Innovation
1.6 Assist in carrying out research related to development/improvement of the programmes;
1.7 Support senior academics in research and innovation in the relevant area of their expertise;
1.8 Carry out administrative works of the department/section as needed;
1.9 Coordinate and support the conduct of the short-term training programmes;
1.10 Provide services in their areas of expertise as testing of materials, collection of data, surveys etc;
1.11 Participate in different committees, meetings, seminars and workshops; and
1.12 Carry out any other responsibilities.