Registration of New B.Ed/Diploma candidates, 2019
Selected candidates for 2019 academic session for the Bachelor of Education (Primary/ Dzongkha) and Diploma in Physical Education and Sports Coaching at Paro College of Education are hereby notified to read and comply with the following instructions.
- Reporting to Hostel: 28th July 2019 before 4 PM
- Registration (One day): 29th August 2019 from 9 AM
- Selected candidates must produce:
3.1 Citizenship Identity Card (original & photo copy)
3.2 Class 10 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate (original & photo copy)
3.3 Class 12 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate (original & photo copy)
3.4 School Leaving Certificate (TC) (original & photo copy)
3.5 Passport size photograph (two numbers)
4.Tuition Fees for Self-Financed Students:
4.1 The tuition fee is Nu. 69,710.00 per year. The tuition fee is exclusive of stipend.
4.2 Tuition fee is payable at the time of registration in the beginning of each semester at the rate of Nu. 34,855.
Note:-The annual tuition fee will increase at the rate of 3% each year.
5. Hostel and Mess facilities
5.1 The accommodation in the college hostels, if available, will be provided to both government scholarship and self-financed candidates and priority will be given to first year students. However, students will be required to pay Nu.150/- per month as rent.
5.2 Students availing mess facility will also be required to pay the charges for the mess as determined by the mess policy of the college.
6. In addition, students whether on government scholarship or self-financed, must pay following:
6.1 Security Deposit = Nu.1000.00 (onetime payment but refundable after completion of the programme)
6.2 College Development Fund (CDF) = Nu. 400.00 (non-refundable)
7. All are reminded to bring the Undertaking Form duly filled and signed by the parent / guardian with legal stamps. This should be produced at the time of registration. The undertaking form is available @ www.pce.edu.bt
8. Bring your own mattress, blanket, bed sheet & cover, kabney (for man), rachu (for woman), pillow, water bucket, sickle etc.
9. Hostel accommodation: – Please contact the hostel provost.
9.1 Residence Coordinator :
Mr. Lakey Tshering 17745209 or email@example.com
Ms. Pema Yangzom 77652640 or firstname.lastname@example.org
10. For further information please contact:-
10.1 Dean of Academic Affairs 17606810 or email@example.com
10.2 Dean of Student Affairs 17628784 or firstname.lastname@example.org