Selected candidates for 2019 academic session for the Bachelor of Education (Primary/ Dzongkha) and Diploma in Physical Education and Sports Coaching at Paro College of Education are hereby notified to read and comply with the following instructions.
- Reporting to Hostel: 30th July 2019 before 4pm
- Registration of Students: 31st July 2019 from 9am
- Orientation Programme: 1st and 2nd August 2019
All are reminded to bring the UNDERTAKING FORM (DOWNLOAD HERE) duly filled. Undertaking Form has to be signed by the parent / guardian with legal stamps.
Selected candidates must produce:
- Citizenship Identity Card (original & photo copy)
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate (original & photo copy)
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate (original & photo copy)
- School Leaving Certificate (TC) (original & photo copy)
- One Passport size photograph
Tuition Fees for Self-Financed Students:
- The tuition fee is Nu. 69,710/- per year. The tuition fee is exclusive of stipend.
- Tuition fee is payable at the time of registration in the beginning of each semester at the rate of Nu. 34,855/-.
Hostel and Mess facilities
- The accommodation in the college hostels, if available, will be provided to both government scholarship and self-financed candidates and priority will be given to first year students. However, students will be required to pay Nu.150/- per month as rent.
- Students availing mess facility will also be required to pay the charges for the mess as determined by the mess policy of the college.
In addition, students whether on government scholarship or self-financed, must pay following:
- Security Deposit = Nu.1000/- (onetime payment but refundable after completion of the programme)
- College Development Fund (CDF) = Nu. 400/- (non-refundable)
Bring your own mattress, blanket, bed sheet & cover, kabney (for man), rachu (for woman), pillow, water bucket, sickle etc.
Hostel accommodation: – Please contact Residence Coordinators :
- Mr. Tempa Gyeltshen 17760197 or email@example.com
- Ms. Choki Yuden 17711010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact:-
- Dean of Academic Affairs 17966269 or email@example.com
- Dean of Student Affairs 17628784 or firstname.lastname@example.org