Assistant Lecturer Dawa is currently the Programme Leader for Inclusive Education. He is leading the development of a Programme in Inclusive Education at a Postgraduate level. He also teaches Educational Psychology and other professional modules such as Teaching skills. His research interest is in access to education for children through Inclusive Education.
Dawa holds a MA in Special and Inclusive Education (Merit), a Postgraduate Diploma in Education and a BA (Psychology).
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kezang Sherab, Kinley Dorji, Dawa Dukpa, Karma Lhamo, Ramesh Thapa & Sherub Tshomo. (2015). Opportunities and challenges of implementing inclusive education in Bhutanese schools: A case study. UNICEF: Unpublished.
- Dawa Dukpa, Phuntsho Dorji, Thinley Wangchuk, Karma Lhamo, Thinley Dorji, Ramesh Thapa & Kezang Tshering (2016). Situational Study on Introduction of Inclusive Education Programme at Paro College of Education. UNICEF: Unpublished.
- Inclusive Education, Special Education, Education for All, Diversity, Gender responsiveness, disabilities.
- Educational Psychology:
- Child Development, Learning process.
- Inclusive Education, Special Education, Education for All, Diversity, Gender responsiveness, disabilities, Child Development. Educational Psychology