The ATTAIN project aims to develop the capacity of teacher assistants and professionals to enhance access and quality of education particularly for children with special educational needs (SEN) and disabilities in Bhutan.
- Develop new curriculum for Special Education Teachers Assistant Diploma programme;
- Develop standards for Special Education Teachers Assistant;
- Develop curriculum that is innovative, current and aligns with international best practices;
- Build capacity in tutors of PCE for developing curriculum;
- Prepare tutors of PCE who will provide professional training to students enrolled in the diploma programme;
- Prepare tutors of PCE in conducting supervision of diploma students during school practicum; and
- Meet the goals of innovation and industrial linkages with partner higher education institutes involved in the ATTAIN project.