Prospective students seeking admission into undergraduate (bachelors) programmes offered at Paro College of Education can apply online. Currently students who have secured government scholarship (tuition and stipend/living allowance) are admitted into programmes based on online admissions administered centrally through the University-wide online admission system. Apart from this centrally administered admission system, the College conducts online admission for its other undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Currently these programmes include:
- Master of Inclusive Education
- Master of Dzongkha Education Studies
- Master of Educational Leadership & Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (in case of prospective students who are self-financed)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Development Studies
- Diploma in Physical Education & Sport Coaching
The online admission system and acceptance of candidature has four important steps.
STEP 01: Downloading the Application Form from the PCE website, completing the Form and submitting it online.
STEP 02: Uploading all relevant documents as specified in the admissions guidelines/checklist.
STEP 03: Writing an online competency test/essay (which will be evaluated according to published criteria).
STEP 04: Participating in an interview (e.g. using skype, Zoom, video conference, etc.).
STEP 05: Checking the outcome of the application online.