|Master of Education in Leadership & Management (Part Time)|
• Equip educational leaders and school administrators with effective administration and management skills in the delivery of quality education to children and overall functioning of schools.
• Increase the number of qualified educational leaders who have the capacity to offer fine professional services.
• Equip educational leaders and school administrators with research skills.
- Examine the different theories of educational leadership and administration and thereby apply this knowledge to initiate positive changes and develop the overall school system.
- Critically study Principal’s role of supervision in the delivery of instructional programme within the educational system for the development of human resources and professional development process in enhancing the quality of education.
- Demonstrate an insight into different research methodologies and explore research issues to promote a culture of research to substantiate and address the topical concerns and challenges facing the education system in Bhutan.
- Gather, analyse, and interpret data and knowledge through the application of relevant enquiry methods.
- Study the key theories and principles of learning and their implications for effective instructions in school in the delivery of quality and wholesome education.
- Reflect critically on the relationship between theory and practice.
- Contribute to theoretical and professional innovation at personal and organizational levels.
- Analyse and critique some of the major curriculum theories in relation to the school curriculum implementation.
- Discuss and examine the major concepts related to the successful implementation of change and study the roles of school principals as change facilitators.
- Play a proactive role in the personal and professional development of self and peers.
|Modules||Year I||Year II||Year III||Credits|
|Major Modules||EDU 501||EDU 601||EDU 701||45 Credits|
|Professional Modules||EDU 502|
|Research Modules||EDU 706||45 Credits|
- Nomination by Ministry of Education
- Possess a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree.
- Be a practicing manager with at least one year of management experience (Principals and Vice Principals of school or Dzongkhag (district) Education Officers).
- All shortlisted students must appear for the English Language Proficiency Test conducted by the college
- 25 students will be selected based on the merit ranking of the English Language Proficiency Test.
For Inquiries , you may contact:
Mr. Som Gurung Mr. Karma Yeshey
Programme Leader Dean of Academic Affairs
M.Ed in Leadership & Management Email: email@example.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone # +975-8-271870
Phone # +975-8-271487
Inquires about tuition fees may be directed to email@example.com at phone number +975-8-271497