College reopening for Autumn Semester 2023
Paro College of Education is pleased to announce the dates for the re-opening of the College as detailed below:
- 26th July, 2023: First year students report to the hostel.
- 27th -28th July, 2023: Orientation for new students.
- 29th – 30th July, 2023: Boarder Students report to the hostel (2nd Year).
- 31st July, 2023 : Autumn Semester classes begins
New students are required to bring the following documents and items;
- Citizenship Identity Card (copy)
- Class X & XII Marksheet (copy)
- School leaving certificate (copy)
- Passport size photographs – 2 nos
- Security deposit (refundable) : Nu. 1000 for BEd primary students and Nu. 1200 for Diploma students
- College Development fee Nu. 400.
- 1 bucket, jug
- 1 sickle
- 1 soft and hard broom each
- Beddings (mattress, blanket, pillow, etc)
- Tiffin (male students)
- Everyone is expected to report to the college within 9:00am and 5:00pm on the days mentioned above.
2. The College strongly recommends students have their own bank account (Preferable BoB) for the transaction of their stipend, whenever required.
For queries/clarification: Contact Student Service Officers
- Ms. Choki Yuden at 17711010
- Mr. Tempa Gyeltshen at 17760197
- Ms. Pema Lhaden at 17351048