1. He/she should be a full-time student on any of the full-time programmes offered by the College.
2. He/she should have scored a minimum aggregate of 70% in the past semester.
3. Teaching Practice marks will not be counted for the scholarship.
4. He/she should have topped amongst all the self-funding students at a given level of a given full-time programme.
5. He/she should not have received any scholarship or sponsorship from any party in the semester the College scholarship is granted.
6. He/she should agree that scholarship includes tuition waiver, and it is meant for one semester only.
– College Management